- Language: English
- Published: December 2013
- Region: United States
ARC Energy Trust
- Published: February 2013
- Region: Global
- 1 pages
- Sheila Greco Associates
ARC Energy Trust is a conventional energy income trust that, through operating subsidiary ARC Resources Ltd., acquires and develops natural gas and petroleum properties in western Canada. In 2007 ARC Energy`s production averaged 62,720 barrels of oil equivalent per day; its proved and probable reserves amounted to 283.6 million barrels of oil equivalent. Just over half of annual production is made up of natural gas and natural gas liquids; crude oil accounts for the rest. The trust`s most productive properties are located in Alberta, British Columbia, and southern Saskatchewan.
These individual Business Lists are 100% staff verified and details the company’s roster of key professionals and key decision makers.
- In addition to the executive contacts, this report contains:
- Global HQ Location
- US Address (Street, City, State & Zip)
- US HQ Phone Number & Company Website Address
- Most Recent
- Revenues Reported,
- Number of Employees and Industry.
These Business Lists do not include direct-dial phone numbers for all executives listed.
- This will provide the direct phone number.
- This report provides the HQ phone number and the accurate executive name and title.