Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- ID: 1562273
- November 2015
- 2 pages
- Sheila Greco Associates
One of 12 regional banks in the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia oversees system member banks and bank holding companies in eastern and central Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, and Delaware. It conducts examinations and investigations of member institutions, distributes money, issues savings bonds and Treasury securities, and assists the Fed in setting monetary policy. The bank also processes checks and acts as a clearinghouse for payments between banks in its region. Federal Reserve Banks are not-for-profit and return income primarily earned from investments in US government and federal agency securities to the US Treasury.
These individual Business Lists are 100% staff verified and details the company’s roster of key professionals and key decision makers.
- In addition to the executive contacts, this report contains:
- Global HQ Location
- US Address (Street, City, State & Zip)
- US HQ Phone Number & Company Website Address
- Most Recent
- Revenues Reported,
- Number of Employees and Industry.
These Business Lists do not include direct-dial phone numbers for all executives listed.
- This will provide the direct phone number.
- This report provides the HQ phone number and the accurate executive name and title.