QuadraFNX Mining Ltd.
- ID: 1562624
- November 2015
- 2 pages
- Sheila Greco Associates
Quadra FNX Mining Ltd. is a leading mid-tier copper mining company with corporate offices in Vancouver, B.C. and Toronto, Ontario. Quadra FNX produces copper and platinum group metals from its operating mines the Robinson mine in Nevada, the Carlota mine Arizona, Franke mine in northern Chile, and the McCreedy West, Levack and Podolsky mines in Sudbury, Ontario. The company possesses several advanced development projects, including the Sierra Gorda copper-molybdenum project in Chile, the Morrison deposit in Sudbury, and the Malmbjerg molybdenum development project in Greenland.
These individual Business Lists are 100% staff verified and details the company’s roster of key professionals and key decision makers.
- In addition to the executive contacts, this report contains:
- Global HQ Location
- US Address (Street, City, State & Zip)
- US HQ Phone Number & Company Website Address
- Most Recent
- Revenues Reported,
- Number of Employees and Industry.
These Business Lists do not include direct-dial phone numbers for all executives listed.
- This will provide the direct phone number.
- This report provides the HQ phone number and the accurate executive name and title.