- Published: September 2011
Save Mart Supermarkets
- Published: June 2014
- 2 pages
- Sheila Greco Associates
Save Mart Supermarkets is a privately held food chain headquartered in Modesto, Calif. Founded in 1952, Save Mart today is comprised of 119 stores operating under the banner of Save Mart Supermarkets, S-Mart Foods and FoodMaxx. Save Mart also owns and operates SMART Refrigerated transport, Yosemite Wholesale Warehouse and Yosemite Advertising, and is a partner in Super Store Industries SSI, which includes a dairy, Ice Cream plant and grocery distribution center.
There is data and there is SGA ExecutiveTracker Data. The difference is this data is telephone verified, compiled by in-house staff and updated on a 150 day rotation.
Each Executive Tracker Report includes the following information (where available):
- Primary Industry
- Phone Number
- Sales ($m)
- E-mail Formula
The Executive Tracker also includes contact information on key employees within the company including job position, phone numbers and e-mail addresses where available.
These individual Business Lists are 100% staff verified and details the company’s roster of key professionals and key decision makers.
- In addition to the executive contacts, this report contains:
- Global HQ Location
- US Address (Street, City, State & Zip)
- US HQ Phone Number & Company Website Address
- Most Recent
- Revenues Reported,
- Number of Employees and Industry.
These Business Lists do not include direct-dial phone numbers for all executives listed.
- This will provide the direct phone number.
- This report provides the HQ phone number and the accurate executive name and title.