- Published: October 2011
B&G Foods, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1564497
- February 2011
- 24 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s B&G Foods, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
A few sections/chapters might not have sufficient information as the data might not be available on the public domain
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning B&G Foods, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “B&G Foods, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (B&G Foods, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents B&G Foods, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
B&G Foods, Inc. (B&G Foods) is a US based food products manufacturer. The company is engaged in the production, sales and distribution of a broad range of food products including jams, salad dressings, hot cereals, maple syrup, jellies and fruit spreads, spices, salsas, canned meats and beans, marinades, taco shells and kits, seasonings, wine vinegar, hot sauces, molasses, and Mexican-style sauces. The company distributes its products through warehouse clubs, mass merchants, food service distributors, wholesalers, supermarkets, direct accounts, military commissaries, and specialty food distributors. Brands under which, the company offers its products include B&G, Joan of Arc, Ac’cent, Brer Rabbit, B&M, Ortega, Emeril’s, Cream of Wheat, Cream of Rice, Grandma’s Molasses, and Las Palmas. B&G Foods is headquartered in Parsippany (New Jersey), the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. B&G Foods, Inc. - Company Overview
2. B&G Foods, Inc. - Key Facts
3. B&G Foods, Inc. - Business Description
4. B&G Foods, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. B&G Foods, Inc. - History
6. B&G Foods, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. B&G Foods, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. B&G Foods, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. B&G Foods, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. B&G Foods, Inc. - Threats
7. B&G Foods, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. B&G Foods, Inc. - Key Employees
9. B&G Foods, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. B&G Foods, Inc. - Company Statement
11. B&G Foods, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. B&G Foods, Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. B&G Foods, Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: B&G Foods, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: B&G Foods, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: B&G Foods, Inc. History
Table 4: B&G Foods, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: B&G Foods, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: B&G Foods, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: B&G Foods, Inc. Locations
Table 8: B&G Foods, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: B&G Foods, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: B&G Foods, Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: B&G Foods, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: B&G Foods, Inc., Ratio Charts