• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Bunge Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, February 2011, Pages: 31
Business Review’s Bunge Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
A few sections/chapters might not have sufficient information as the data might not be available on the public domain
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Bunge Limited’s business.
Business Review’s “Bunge Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Bunge Limited) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Bunge Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Bunge Limited (Bunge) is a US based agribusiness and food company. Bunge engages in producing and supplying fertilizers, processing oilseeds, and manufacturing packaged vegetable oils through its subsidiaries. It is also involved in purchase, transport, storage, processing, and sale of agricultural commodities. In addition, the company manufactures corn animal feed products, corn oil and a wide range of milled products, including wheat flours, corn meal, and bakery mixes. The company also operates sugar and sugarcane-based ethanol producing units The company has presence in over 30 countries across the world in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Bunge Limited is headquartered in New York, the US.
1. Bunge Limited - Company Overview
2. Bunge Limited - Key Facts
3. Bunge Limited - Business Description
4. Bunge Limited - Major Products and Services
5. Bunge Limited - History
6. Bunge Limited - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Bunge Limited - Strengths
6.1.2. Bunge Limited - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Bunge Limited - Opportunities
6.1.4. Bunge Limited - Threats
7. Bunge Limited - Key Competitors
8. Bunge Limited - Key Employees
9. Bunge Limited - Key Employee Biographies
10. Bunge Limited - Company Statement
11. Bunge Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Bunge Limited - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Bunge Limited - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Bunge Limited Key Facts
Table 2: Bunge Limited Major Products and Services
Table 3: Bunge Limited History
Table 4: Bunge Limited Key Employees
Table 5: Bunge Limited Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Bunge Limited Subsidiaries
Table 7: Bunge Limited Locations
Table 8: Bunge Limited, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Bunge Limited, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Bunge Limited, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Bunge Limited, Share Data
Table 12: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Bunge Limited, Ratio Charts