- Language: English
- Published: November 2012
Emivest Berhad: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1564507
- February 2011
- 19 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Emivest Berhad contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
A few sections/chapters might not have sufficient information as the data might not be available on the public domain
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Emivest Berhad’s business.
Business Review’s “Emivest Berhad: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Emivest Berhad) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Emivest Berhad’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Emivest Berhad (Emivest), through its subsidiaries, is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of animal feeds. It offers hatcheries, poultry, eggs and other related products. It is also into the trading of materials and warehousing operation. In addition, it involves in property investment holding activities. Emivest operates through its seven subsidiaries, namely, Gymtech Feedmill (M) Sdn Bhd, Ideal Multifeed (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, Emivest Vietnam Limited, Sri Medan Duck Farm Sdn Bhd, Prima Anjung Sdn Bhd, Jaco Nutrimix Sdn Bhd and Beaming Agrotrade Sdn Bhd. Emivest mainly operates in Malaysia and Vietnam. The company is headquartered in Melaka, Malalysia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Emivest Berhad - Company Overview
2. Emivest Berhad - Key Facts
3. Emivest Berhad - Business Description
4. Emivest Berhad - Major Products and Services
5. Emivest Berhad - History
6. Emivest Berhad - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Emivest Berhad - Strengths
6.1.2. Emivest Berhad - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Emivest Berhad - Opportunities
6.1.4. Emivest Berhad - Threats
7. Emivest Berhad - Key Competitors
8. Emivest Berhad - Key Employees
9. Emivest Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
10. Emivest Berhad - Company Statement
11. Emivest Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Emivest Berhad - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Emivest Berhad - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Emivest Berhad Key Facts
Table 2: Emivest Berhad Major Products and Services
Table 3: Emivest Berhad History
Table 4: Emivest Berhad Key Employees
Table 5: Emivest Berhad Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Emivest Berhad Subsidiaries
Table 7: Emivest Berhad Locations
Table 8: Emivest Berhad, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Emivest Berhad, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Emivest Berhad, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Emivest Berhad, Share Data
Table 12: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Emivest Berhad, Ratio Charts