How to Create a Personal Brand as a General Counsel in 2011: Using Social Media Web Sites, Speaking Engagements and Published Articles as a Way to Make a Name for Yourself
- ID: 1567988
- March 2011
- 60 Minutes
In How to Create a Personal Brand as a General Counsel in 2011, ExecSense examines specific ways to use speaking engagements, published articles and social media web sites as a way to establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry, in your company, and within the legal community. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand how to go about sharing your thought leadership in each of these areas and the best ways to establish yourself as a personal brand.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by Jeff Swystun, an expert at helping general counsel create a personal brand for themselves, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how to create a personal brand for yourself by sharing your thought leadership in social media web sites, speaking engagements and published articles
- The 10 questions that are asked the most by general counsel with respect to how to create a personal brand for themselves
- Specific suggestions on how general counsel should be using social networking sites (especially LinkedIn), as well as the web sites, blogs, webinars, speaking engagements and publishers best suited to feature your thought leadership
- Sure-fire methods for getting your content, presentation or speech into these channels and ways to increase your exposure
- Case studies of other general counsel that have had tremendous success creating a personal brand for themselves and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group SHOW LESS READ MORE >