- Published: February 2012
ZIL Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1573242
- January 2011
- 22 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s ZIL Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning ZIL Limited’s business.
Business Review’s “ZIL Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (ZIL Limited) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents ZIL Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
ZIL Limited (ZIL), previously Zulfeqar Industries Limited, is a Pakistan based company engaged in the manufacture and sale of home and personal care products. The company offers home care soaps under the King Swan brand, and personal care soaps under the Palmy, Capri and Opal brands. It also offers solutions for laundry wash through its Champion brand. ZIL also offers 100% soap free face wash under the Capri brand. Moreover, it provides customized products for the out of home customers. ZIL’s out of home customers include hyper market chains, corporate offices, industries, factories, clubs, hospitals, welfare shops, hotels, restaurants, canteens and cafeterias. The company is headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. ZIL Limited - Company Overview
2. ZIL Limited - Key Facts
3. ZIL Limited - Business Description
4. ZIL Limited - Major Products and Services
5. ZIL Limited - History
6. ZIL Limited - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. ZIL Limited - Strengths
6.1.2. ZIL Limited - Weaknesses
6.1.3. ZIL Limited - Opportunities
6.1.4. ZIL Limited - Threats
7. ZIL Limited - Key Competitors
8. ZIL Limited - Key Employees
9. ZIL Limited - Key Employee Biographies
10. ZIL Limited - Company Statement
11. ZIL Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. ZIL Limited - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. ZIL Limited - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: ZIL Limited Key Facts
Table 2: ZIL Limited Major Products and Services
Table 3: ZIL Limited History
Table 4: ZIL Limited Key Employees
Table 5: ZIL Limited Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: ZIL Limited Subsidiaries
Table 7: ZIL Limited Locations
Table 8: ZIL Limited, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: ZIL Limited, Annual Ratios
Table 10: ZIL Limited, Interim Ratios
Table 11: ZIL Limited, Share Data
Table 12: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: ZIL Limited, Ratio Charts