- Published: June 2012
Huneed Technologies: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1573265
- February 2011
- 22 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Huneed Technologies contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Huneed Technologies’s business.
Business Review’s “Huneed Technologies: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Huneed Technologies) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Huneed Technologies’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Huneed Technologies (Huneed) engages in the manufacturing of communications systems for various defense, homeland security and commercial applications. It provides wireless communication equipment for tactical communication network of the Korean military. It designs and manufacturers optical repeaters, large capacity transmission equipment and mobile telephone terminals for ADSL equipment; and vehicles for the Korean wireless communication market. In commercial market, It also offers IT and security solutions. Its key products include C4I and data link systems and tactical communication equipment. The company provides systems to the Korean military and various agencies, and domestic and international communication network companies. Huneed is headquartered in Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Huneed Technologies - Company Overview
2. Huneed Technologies - Key Facts
3. Huneed Technologies - Business Description
4. Huneed Technologies - Major Products and Services
5. Huneed Technologies - History
6. Huneed Technologies - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Huneed Technologies - Strengths
6.1.2. Huneed Technologies - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Huneed Technologies - Opportunities
6.1.4. Huneed Technologies - Threats
7. Huneed Technologies - Key Competitors
8. Huneed Technologies - Key Employees
9. Huneed Technologies - Key Employee Biographies
10. Huneed Technologies - Company Statement
11. Huneed Technologies - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Huneed Technologies - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Huneed Technologies - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Huneed Technologies Key Facts
Table 2: Huneed Technologies Major Products and Services
Table 3: Huneed Technologies History
Table 4: Huneed Technologies Key Employees
Table 5: Huneed Technologies Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Huneed Technologies Subsidiaries
Table 7: Huneed Technologies Locations
Table 8: Huneed Technologies, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Huneed Technologies, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Huneed Technologies, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Huneed Technologies, Share Data
Table 12: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Huneed Technologies, Ratio Charts