- Published: October 2011
- Region: Global
Telos Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: February 2011
- Region: Global
- 25 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Telos Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Telos Corporation’s business.
Business Review’s “Telos Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Telos Corporation) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Telos Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Telos Corporation (Telos) is an IT solutions and services provider based in the US. The company is involved in designing and offering technologies to deliver solutions that secure the assets of enterprises worldwide. It offers various IT solutions, which include a variety of wired and wireless network solutions for DoD and federal agencies; and software products and consulting services to automate, streamline, and enforce IT security and risk management processes enterprise-wide. Its solutions also include messaging solutions supporting war fighters across the world; and identity management solutions that provide end-to-end logical and physical security from the gate to the network. Its customers include intelligence, military, and civilian agencies of the federal government and NATO allies. Telos is headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Telos Corporation - Company Overview
2. Telos Corporation - Key Facts
3. Telos Corporation - Business Description
4. Telos Corporation - Major Products and Services
5. Telos Corporation - History
6. Telos Corporation - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Telos Corporation - Strengths
6.1.2. Telos Corporation - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Telos Corporation - Opportunities
6.1.4. Telos Corporation - Threats
7. Telos Corporation - Key Competitors
8. Telos Corporation - Key Employees
9. Telos Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
10. Telos Corporation - Company Statement
11. Telos Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Telos Corporation - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Telos Corporation - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Telos Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: Telos Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: Telos Corporation History
Table 4: Telos Corporation Key Employees
Table 5: Telos Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Telos Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 7: Telos Corporation Locations
Table 8: Telos Corporation, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Telos Corporation, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Telos Corporation, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Telos Corporation, Share Data
Table 12: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Telos Corporation, Ratio Charts