- Language: English
- 1539 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: World
U.S. Aerospace, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: February 2011
- 24 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s U.S. Aerospace, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning U.S. Aerospace, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “U.S. Aerospace, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (U.S. Aerospace, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents U.S. Aerospace, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
U.S. Aerospace, Inc. (U.S. Aerospace), formerly New Century Companies, Inc., engages in the production of aircraft assemblies, structural components, and highly engineered, precision machined details for aerospace and defense market. The company supplies Computerized Numerical Control (CNC) machined multiaxis structural aircraft components, wing ribs, stringers, spars, longerons, bulkheads, frames, engine mounts, chords, and fittings, among. The company also provides VTC lathes and attachments. The company's key customers include US Department of Defense, US Air Force, Lockheed Martin Corporation, The Boeing Company, L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc., and Middle River Aircraft Systems. U.S. Aerospace is headquartered in Santa Fe Springs, California, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Company Overview
2. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Key Facts
3. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Business Description
4. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - History
6. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Threats
7. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Key Employees
9. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Company Statement
11. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. U.S. Aerospace, Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: U.S. Aerospace, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: U.S. Aerospace, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: U.S. Aerospace, Inc. History
Table 4: U.S. Aerospace, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: U.S. Aerospace, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: U.S. Aerospace, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: U.S. Aerospace, Inc. Locations
Table 8: U.S. Aerospace, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: U.S. Aerospace, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: U.S. Aerospace, Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: U.S. Aerospace, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: U.S. Aerospace, Inc., Ratio Charts
|Electronic (PDF)||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|