- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Coldwater Creek, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: January 2011
- 24 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Coldwater Creek, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Coldwater Creek, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Coldwater Creek, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Coldwater Creek, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Coldwater Creek, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Coldwater Creek, Inc. (Coldwater Creek) is a specialty retailer, engaged in selling women's apparel, accessories, jewelry, home and gift items. The product portfolio includes jackets, jeans, skirts, belts, shoes, gift cards, e-gift cards and decorative items, among others. The company has two reportable segments, namely, Retail and Direct. The Retail segment comprises of premium retail stores, merchandise clearance outlets and day spas. The Direct segment comprises of catalog and e-commerce businesses, which includes orders being taken through the phone or mail. The company principally operates in the US, through 356 stores and 36 merchandise clearance outlets. Coldwater Creek is headquartered in Sandpoint, Idaho, United States. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Company Overview
2. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Key Facts
3. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Business Description
4. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - History
6. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Threats
7. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Key Employees
9. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Company Statement
11. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Coldwater Creek, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Coldwater Creek, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Coldwater Creek, Inc. History
Table 4: Coldwater Creek, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Coldwater Creek, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Coldwater Creek, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Coldwater Creek, Inc. Locations
Table 8: Coldwater Creek, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Coldwater Creek, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Coldwater Creek, Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Coldwater Creek, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Coldwater Creek, Inc., Ratio Charts
|Electronic (PDF)||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|