• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Onshore Oil and Gas in Bangladesh - Production, Drilling and Expenditure (Databook)
Datamonitor, March 2011, Pages: 57
The report looks at Onshore oil and gas activities in Bangladesh. The report details the main upstream indicators of activity from drilling activity, expenditure through to production. Our data goes back to 2000 for most categories and forward to 2030 for production. It gives analysts and investors a concise guide to this important industry.
Features and benefits
- Identify the onshore activity in the oil and gas industry by analyzing drilling activity and production from 2010 onwards.
- Develop investment strategies through a review of key suppliers of upstream supplies and services
Onshore oil and gas production in Bangladesh increased at a CAGR of 9.3% over the 2000-09 period. The production is expected to decline at a CAGR of 1.2% over the 2009-30 period.
Onshore Operational Expenditure (Opex) accounted for a 93% share of the total onshore expenditure in 2009 in Bangladesh, while Capital Expenditure (Capex) accounted for the remaining 7% share.
Your key questions answered
- How much expenditure will be incurred both as operational and capital expenditure?
- How are oil and gas production trends evolving from 2000 to 2030?
- How will be trends in drilling activity?
Natural gas liquids
Heavy crude oil
Light crude oil
Onshore and onshore production
Onshore and onshore wells drilled
Development wells drilled
Onshore capital and operational expenditure (capex and opex)
BANGLADESH ONSHORE OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION OVERVIEW
Onshore production to
Onshore cumulative production to
Onshore 2P reserves to
Onshore 3P reserves to
BANGLADESH ONSHORE PRODUCTION WELLS
Total production wells (oil & gas) overview
Onshore production wells (oil & gas)
BANGLADESH ONSHORE DRILLING
Onshore drilling of wells to
Onshore well drilling split by exploratory and development to
Onshore exploratory well drilling to
Onshore exploratory well drilling in Bangladesh, split by exploration and appraisal to
Onshore development well drilling to
BANGLADESH ONSHORE EXPENDITURE
Capex and Opex to
Global oil & gas analyzer overview
Overview of reserves
Overview of drilling activity
How producing wells are forecast
Types of producing wells forecast
Overview of production data
Overview of production decline rates
Production decline rates by field type
Overview of onshore Capex & Opex data
Overview of drilling expenditure
Overview of operating expenditure
Overview of consumption data
Sources of data
Management review & control
Continual data improvement
Final data review and publication
Bottom-up & top-down checks
How to contact experts in your industry