• +353-1-415-1241(GMT OFFICE HOURS)
  • 1-800-526-8630(US/CAN TOLL FREE)
  • 1-917-300-0470(EST OFFICE HOURS)
Onshore Oil and Gas in Nigeria - Production, Drilling and Expenditure (Databook) Product Image

Onshore Oil and Gas in Nigeria - Production, Drilling and Expenditure (Databook)

  • Published: March 2011
  • Region: Nigeria
  • 58 pages
  • Datamonitor

Introduction

The report looks at onshore oil and gas activities in Nigeria. The report details the main upstream indicators of activity from drilling activity, expenditure through to production. Our data goes back to 2000 for most categories and forward to 2030 for production. It gives analysts and investors a concise guide to this important industry.

Features and benefits

- Identify the onshore activity in the oil and gas industry by analyzing drilling activity and production from 2010 onwards.
- Develop investment strategies through a review of key suppliers of upstream supplies and services

Highlights

Onshore oil and gas production in Nigeria declined at a CAGR of 4.8% over the 2000-09 period. The production is expected to increase at a CAGR of 3.3% over the 2009-30 period.
Onshore Operational Expenditure (Opex) accounted for a 92.7% share of the total onshore expenditure in 2009 in Nigeria, while Capital Expenditure (Capex) accounted for the remaining 7.3% share.

Your key questions answered

- How much expenditure will be incurred both as operational and capital expenditure?
- How are oil and gas production trends evolving from 2000 to 2030?
- How will be trends in drilling activity?

INTRODUCTION
Summary
Market definition
Oil
Natural gas liquids
Heavy crude oil
Light crude oil
Gas
Onshore and onshore production
Cumulative production
Reserves
1P Reserves
2P Reserves
3P Reserves
Wells drilled
Onshore and onshore wells drilled
Development wells drilled
Exploration wells
Appraisal wells
Exploratory wells
Onshore capital and operational expenditure (capex and opex)
Units
NIGERIAN ONSHORE OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION OVERVIEW
Onshore production to
Onshore cumulative production to
Onshore 2P reserves to
Onshore 3P reserves to
NIGERIAN ONSHORE PRODUCTION WELLS
Total production wells (oil & gas) overview
Onshore production wells (oil & gas)
NIGERIAN ONSHORE DRILLING
Onshore drilling of wells to
Onshore well drilling split by exploratory and development to
Onshore exploratory well drilling to
Onshore exploratory well drilling in Nigeria, split by exploration and appraisal to
Onshore development well drilling to
NIGERIAN ONSHORE EXPENDITURE
Capex and Opex to
APPENDIX
Research methodology
Global oil & gas analyzer overview
Overview of reserves
Overview of drilling activity
How producing wells are forecast
Producing wells
Types of producing wells forecast
Overview of production data
Overview of production decline rates
Production decline rates by field type
Overview of onshore Capex & Opex data
Overview of drilling expenditure
Rigs
Engineering
Geoscience
Support
Overview of operating expenditure
Overview of consumption data
Sources of data
Primary research
Secondary research
Data verification
Transparency
Traceability
Management review & control
Continual data improvement
Final data review and publication
Bottom-up & top-down checks
Upload checks
How to contact experts in your industry
Further reading
Disclaimer

Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown

RELATED PRODUCTS

Our Clients

Our clients' logos