• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Biotechnology Biotech Finances (French Version)
Biotech Finances, May 2013
The premier European weekly newsletter dedicated to all the financial aspects Biotechnology Biotech Finances has more than 22,000 weekly readers worldwide who use it as their invaluable first point of reference because it:
- Provides up-to-date, pertinent information delivered by our experts, investigators and journalists who talk directly to the people who matter;
- Offers efficient networking with professionals through our search engine;
- Helps identify and target potential investors and partners;
- Facilitates exclusive business opportunities, collaboration offers, recruitment, finding investors, acquiring licensing rights, finding equipment and premises, all of which is reported directly by industry leaders in the interviews featured in the newsletter.
Why is Biotech Finances different?
In Biotech Finances we don't recycle news stories that have already been published elsewhere. We have a team of specialists who actually talk to key players in the field, such as CEOs of leading companies, politicians and regulators. As a result, you'll find news in Biotech Finances that you won't find elsewhere. In addition, our tables of financial transactions in the biotechnology field provide early notification of key M&A activity in the sector. Ultimately, Biotech Finances provides the information your business needs to succeed in the dynamic field of biotechnology.
- Roche puts Transgene to the test
The Bio Ticket of H. ELLA
- New records for US Biotechs
- Alliance for Evotec and ChemBridge
- 8.5 Million for phase III of Pharmaceuticals Index
- Alternext and Biosynex..p
- Hadasit takes its biotech holdings out of Stock Exchange
- End of phase I with success for Trophos
- Europe - Israel: deals of the 17 at February 24, 2011
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.