- Published: December 2011
- Region: Global
Syntel, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Global
- 24 pages
Syntel, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Syntel, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Syntel (or "the company") is engaged in providing information technology (IT) and knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) services. The company offers applications outsourcing services including software applications development, maintenance, testing and migration services, and infrastructure services; KPO services such as a host of outsourced solutions for knowledge and business processes; e-business services including advanced technology services in the areas of architecture strategy, web solutions, data warehousing/ business intelligence, enterprise applications integration (EAI) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software package implementation; and professional IT consulting services. The company primarily operates in the US, Europe and Southeast Asia. It is headquartered in Troy, Michigan and employs about 12,567 people. The company recorded revenues of $419 million in the fiscal year ended December 2009, an increase of 2.1% over 2008. The company's operating profit was $125.4 million in fiscal 2009, an increase of 27.5% over 2008. Its net profit was $118.5 million in fiscal 2009, an increase of 36.7% over 2008.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Syntel, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Syntel, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Syntel, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Syntel, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Syntel, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available SHOW LESS READ MORE >
COMPANY PROFILE: Syntel, Inc.
Key Facts: Syntel, Inc.
Company Overview: Syntel, Inc.
Business Description: Syntel, Inc.
Company History: Syntel, Inc.
Key Employees: Syntel, Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: Syntel, Inc.
Products & Services Listing: Syntel, Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: Syntel, Inc.
Company View: Syntel, Inc.
Top Competitors: Syntel, Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: Syntel, Inc.
-Head Office: Syntel, Inc.
-Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Syntel, Inc.