- Published: October 2011
NAFCO Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: January 2011
- Region: Global
- 22 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s NAFCO Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning NAFCO Corporation’s business.
Business Review’s “NAFCO Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (NAFCO Corporation) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents NAFCO Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
NAFCO Corporation (NAFCO) is a Japan-based company engaged in the operation home and furniture retailing stores chain. It is principally engaged in the business of furniture and home fashion stores, home centers and combination stores. In its Furniture and Home Fashion stores, the company develops and offers furniture and interior furnishings in varied life style categories to its customers. Under the Home centers, the company offers DIY (do it yourself) hardware, gardening, automobile accessories and other. NAFCO’s combination stores provide general furniture, interior furnishings, automobile and car accessories, gardening merchandises, pet goods and other. It principally operates in the Western region of Japan. The company is headquartered in Kita Kyushu-shi, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. NAFCO Corporation - Company Overview
2. NAFCO Corporation - Key Facts
3. NAFCO Corporation - Business Description
4. NAFCO Corporation - Major Products and Services
5. NAFCO Corporation - History
6. NAFCO Corporation - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. NAFCO Corporation - Strengths
6.1.2. NAFCO Corporation - Weaknesses
6.1.3. NAFCO Corporation - Opportunities
6.1.4. NAFCO Corporation - Threats
7. NAFCO Corporation - Key Competitors
8. NAFCO Corporation - Key Employees
9. NAFCO Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
10. NAFCO Corporation - Company Statement
11. NAFCO Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. NAFCO Corporation - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. NAFCO Corporation - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: NAFCO Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: NAFCO Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: NAFCO Corporation History
Table 4: NAFCO Corporation Key Employees
Table 5: NAFCO Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: NAFCO Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 7: NAFCO Corporation Locations
Table 8: NAFCO Corporation, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: NAFCO Corporation, Annual Ratios
Table 10: NAFCO Corporation, Interim Ratios
Table 11: NAFCO Corporation, Share Data
Table 12: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: NAFCO Corporation, Ratio Charts