- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Stage Stores, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: February 2011
- Region: Global
- 24 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Stage Stores, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Stage Stores, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Stage Stores, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Stage Stores, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Stage Stores, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Stage Stores, Inc. (Stage Stores) is a specialty retailer in the US. The company is engaged in the retailing of branded and private-label apparel, accessories, cosmetics and footwear. It also offers dresses, intimates, home and gifts, outerwear, and swimwear for men, women, misses and children. Stage Stores operates stores under the banner Stage, Bealls and Palais Royal in the south central and southwestern states; and under the Peebles banner in the mid-western, southeastern, mid-Atlantic, and New England states. As of January 30, 2010, it operates 758 stores located in 39 states across the US. The company distributes all merchandise to its stores through distribution centers located in Jacksonville, Texas, South Hill, Virginia and Jeffersonville, Ohio. Stage Stores is headquartered in Texas, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Stage Stores, Inc. - Company Overview
2. Stage Stores, Inc. - Key Facts
3. Stage Stores, Inc. - Business Description
4. Stage Stores, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Stage Stores, Inc. - History
6. Stage Stores, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Stage Stores, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Stage Stores, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Stage Stores, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Stage Stores, Inc. - Threats
7. Stage Stores, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Stage Stores, Inc. - Key Employees
9. Stage Stores, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Stage Stores, Inc. - Company Statement
11. Stage Stores, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Stage Stores, Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Stage Stores, Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Stage Stores, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Stage Stores, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Stage Stores, Inc. History
Table 4: Stage Stores, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Stage Stores, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Stage Stores, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Stage Stores, Inc. Locations
Table 8: Stage Stores, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Stage Stores, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Stage Stores, Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Stage Stores, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Stage Stores, Inc., Ratio Charts