- Published: March 2014
- Region: Global
The Dress Barn, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: January 2011
- Region: Global
- 26 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s The Dress Barn, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning The Dress Barn, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “The Dress Barn, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (The Dress Barn, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents The Dress Barn, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
The Dress Barn, Inc. (Dress Barn) is engaged in operating a chain of specialty stores, selling women’s apparel. It offers career and casual fashion apparel including leather and outerwear, dresses, woven tops, suits, accessories and other such merchandise. In addition, the company also offers gift cards and own store credit card. Dress Barn operates its stores under the banners namely, dressbarn, dressbarn woman and maurices. The company operates 2,447 stores in 48 states of the US and the District of Columbia including 887 Justic Stores, 757 maurices stores and 833 dressbarn stores. The company is headquartered in Suffern, New York, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Company Overview
2. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Key Facts
3. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Business Description
4. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. The Dress Barn, Inc. - History
6. The Dress Barn, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Threats
7. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Key Employees
9. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Company Statement
11. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. The Dress Barn, Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: The Dress Barn, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: The Dress Barn, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: The Dress Barn, Inc. History
Table 4: The Dress Barn, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: The Dress Barn, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: The Dress Barn, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: The Dress Barn, Inc. Locations
Table 8: The Dress Barn, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: The Dress Barn, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: The Dress Barn, Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: The Dress Barn, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: The Dress Barn, Inc., Ratio Charts