• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Dorma: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, February 2011, Pages: 13
Business Review’s Dorma contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Dorma’s business.
Business Review’s “Dorma: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Dorma) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Dorma’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
DORMA Holding GmbH + Co. KGaA (DORMA) is engaged in production and supply of door controls, movable walls and glass fittings and accessories. The operations of the company are categorized into five major divisions namely, door control, automatic, glass fittings, security and moveable walls. Its products include door furniture, door locks, sliding glass panel partitions, automatic and revolving doors, security systems, room dividing systems, modern fold and crane doors. The company caters its products and services to public buildings, offices, municipal administration buildings, stadiums, concert halls and shopping malls. DORMA has production plants in Europe, Malaysia, Singapore, China, and North and South America. The company operates through its subsidiaries and it is headquartered in Ennepetal, Germany.
1. Dorma - Company Overview
2. Dorma - Key Facts
3. Dorma - Business Description
4. Dorma - Major Products and Services
5. Dorma - History
6. Dorma - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Dorma - Strengths
6.1.2. Dorma - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Dorma - Opportunities
6.1.4. Dorma - Threats
7. Dorma - Key Competitors
8. Dorma - Key Employees
9. Dorma - Company Statement
10. Dorma - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Dorma Key Facts
Table 2: Dorma Major Products and Services
Table 3: Dorma History
Table 4: Dorma Key Employees
Table 5: Dorma Locations
Table 6: Dorma Subsidiaries
List of Figures