Dermalogica, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1574424
- February 2011
- 13 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Dermalogica, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Dermalogica, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Dermalogica, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Dermalogica, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Dermalogica, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Dermalogica, Inc. (Dermalogica) is a cosmetics company. It engages in manufacturing and selling skin care products. Dermalogica serves consumers and skin care professionals through skin treatment centers, salons and spas in the US and internationally. The company’s product portfolio comprises moisturizers, shampoos, toners, cleansers, exfoliants and conditioners. Its products system also includes UltraCalming, skin health, AGE smart, body therapy, daylight defense, shave, mediBac clearing and ChromaWhite TRx. These products are offered through over 75,000 qualified skin care professionals in 48 countries worldwide. The company has principal operations in the US, the UK, Australia, Ireland, and Canada. Dermalogica is headquartered in Carson, California, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Dermalogica, Inc. - Company Overview
2. Dermalogica, Inc. - Key Facts
3. Dermalogica, Inc. - Business Description
4. Dermalogica, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Dermalogica, Inc. - History
6. Dermalogica, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Dermalogica, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Dermalogica, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Dermalogica, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Dermalogica, Inc. - Threats
7. Dermalogica, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Dermalogica, Inc. - Key Employees
9. Dermalogica, Inc. - Company Statement
10. Dermalogica, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Dermalogica, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Dermalogica, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Dermalogica, Inc. History
Table 4: Dermalogica, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Dermalogica, Inc. Locations
Table 6: Dermalogica, Inc. Subsidiaries
List of Figures