- Language: English
- 71 Pages
- Published: September 2009
- Region: Global, United States
ChandlerMay, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: February 2011
- Region: Global
- 11 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s ChandlerMay, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning ChandlerMay, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “ChandlerMay, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (ChandlerMay, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents ChandlerMay, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
ChandlerMay, Inc. (CMI) is one of the leading UAS Ground Control Station Integrator providers in the US. The company is engaged in the design, development, production and supply of unmanned aerial system (UAS) ground control station integration services. It provides command, control, communications, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR) computing systems; and fully integrated unmanned aerial vehicle ground stations; mobile command and control shelters; embedded and rugged computing solutions; and rugged workstations. The company, through its subsidiary, AeroMech Engineering, Inc., offers unmanned air systems (UAS) and ISR system development services. CMI principally caters to the Defense, Intelligence and Homeland Security customers. CMI is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. ChandlerMay, Inc. - Company Overview
2. ChandlerMay, Inc. - Key Facts
3. ChandlerMay, Inc. - Business Description
4. ChandlerMay, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. ChandlerMay, Inc. - History
6. ChandlerMay, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. ChandlerMay, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. ChandlerMay, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. ChandlerMay, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. ChandlerMay, Inc. - Threats
7. ChandlerMay, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. ChandlerMay, Inc. - Key Employees
9. ChandlerMay, Inc. - Company Statement
10. ChandlerMay, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: ChandlerMay, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: ChandlerMay, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: ChandlerMay, Inc. History
Table 4: ChandlerMay, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: ChandlerMay, Inc. Locations
Table 6: ChandlerMay, Inc. Subsidiaries
List of Figures