Amscan Holdings Inc. 'B+' Corporate Credit Rating Placed On CreditWatch Negative Following Acquisition Announcement Jun 12
- Language: English
- Published: June 2012
Business Review’s Amscan Holdings, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Amscan Holdings, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Amscan Holdings, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Amscan Holdings, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Amscan Holdings, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Amscan Holdings, Inc. (Amscan Holdings) is engaged in the design, manufacture and retailing of party goods. The company offers a wide range of party goods such as metallic balloons, novelties, paper and plastic tableware, accessories, gifts and stationery. It operates stores under the brand names of Party America, Halloween USA, Party City, Factory Card & Party, and The Paper Factory. The company’s operations are spread across Hong Kong, the US, the UK, Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico and Australia. Amscan Holdings is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AAH Holdings Corporation and is headquartered in Elmsford, New York, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Amscan Holdings, Inc. - Company Overview
2. Amscan Holdings, Inc. - Key Facts
3. Amscan Holdings, Inc. - Business Description
4. Amscan Holdings, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Amscan Holdings, Inc. - History
6. Amscan Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Amscan Holdings, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Amscan Holdings, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Amscan Holdings, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Amscan Holdings, Inc. - Threats
7. Amscan Holdings, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Amscan Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees
9. Amscan Holdings, Inc. - Company Statement
10. Amscan Holdings, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Amscan Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Amscan Holdings, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Amscan Holdings, Inc. History
Table 4: Amscan Holdings, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Amscan Holdings, Inc. Locations
Table 6: Amscan Holdings, Inc. Subsidiaries
List of Figures