• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Global IT Hardware Forecast: 2010-15
Ovum, March 2011, Pages: 13
Ovum’s interactive model highlights the primary findings from our ongoing research into the technological market dynamics in the IT hardware sector.
Features and benefits
- The most complete and current guide providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the IT hardware market from 2010–15.
- 54,000+ data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Comprehensive technology growth predictions based on end-user investment outlook, vendor confidence, and macroeconomic factors.
The model provides historic data and forecasts for key technology segments in client computing and peripherals, enterprise voice, storage, server, and network infrastructure domains for 2010-15.
Your key questions answered
- Which geographies provide the best opportunities for the sale of a particular category of product and associated maintenance services?
- Which vertical is most attractive in terms of sales of a particular technology segment?
- Which technology segment will have the highest adoption across verticals and geographies?
Key reasons to download this spreadsheet