- Language: English
- 225 Pages
- Published: February 2014
- Region: China, Global
Computer Hardware Manufacturers (Global)
- ID: 1581121
- March 2015
- Region: Global
- 260 pages
- Plimsoll Publishing Ltd
Plimsoll Publishing’s COMPUTER HARDWARE MANUFACTURERS (Global) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the COMPUTER HARDWARE MANUFACTURERS (Global) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 200 companies, including AMTRAN TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMTED, CAL-COMP OPTICAL ELECTRONICS (SUZHOU) CO., LTD. and COMPAL ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (KUNSHAN) CO., LTD..
This report (compiled in English language) includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. Plimsoll Publishing’s latest COMPUTER HARDWARE MANUFACTURERS (Global) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this COMPUTER HARDWARE MANUFACTURERS (Global) report will tell you that 16 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 39 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 200 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a one-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the COMPUTER HARDWARE MANUFACTURERS (Global) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- Rankings SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Plimsoll’s COMPUTER HARDWARE MANUFACTURERS (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the COMPUTER HARDWARE MANUFACTURERS (Global) sector in 2013.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 200 largest COMPUTER HARDWARE MANUFACTURERS (Global) companies.
The COMPUTER HARDWARE MANUFACTURERS (Global) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example NOVATEK MICROELECTRONICS CORPORATION has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example PAN-INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIAL CORP. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 200 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure.
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the COMPUTER HARDWARE MANUFACTURERS (Global) industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll COMPUTER HARDWARE MANUFACTURERS (Global) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
A new study has just been published that will give you a completely new insight into the individual financial performance of the 100 largest Computer Hardware Manufacturing companies around the globe. Whether you are assessing key competitors, probing for new business opportunities, or even searching for takeover targets, a quick glance at this report revealed:
o 21 companies look ripe for takeover with sales increasing but profits down meaning a more prudent management is necessary.
o 23 of the Top 100 achieved greater than 20% increase in sales last year.
o Last year one in five of the industry made a pre-tax loss.
o 48 companies saw sales fall last year.
o 44 of your competitors have seen a fall in their overall financial strength.
The report delivers an instant, unbiased verdict on each company using an uncomplicated graphical analysis and written summary. Imagine the convenience of having the companies crucial to your market in a clearly presented analysis in one monetary currency and language.