- Language: English
- Published: June 2013
- Region: Asia
Glass Manufacturers (Asia)
- Published: June 2013
- 2080 pages
- Plimsoll Publishing Ltd
Plimsoll Publishing’s Glass Manufacturers (Asia) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the Glass Manufacturers (Asia) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 1000 companies, including PT ASAHIMAS FLAT GLASS TBK, AVAN STRATE KOREA INC. and NIHON YAMAMURA GLASS CO LTD.
This report (compiled in English language) includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. Plimsoll Publishing’s latest Glass Manufacturers (Asia) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Glass Manufacturers (Asia) report will tell you that 149 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 451 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 1000 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a one-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Glass Manufacturers (Asia) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- Rankings SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Plimsoll’s Glass Manufacturers (Asia) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Glass Manufacturers (Asia) sector in 2013.
The report (compiled in English language) is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 1000 largest Glass Manufacturers (Asia) companies.
The Glass Manufacturers (Asia) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example ALLIANCE GLOBAL GROUP, INC. has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example SHANDONG YUXIN GLASSFIBER CO., LTD. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 1000 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure.
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Glass Manufacturers (Asia) industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll Glass Manufacturers (Asia) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
A new study has just been published that will give you a completely new insight into the individual financial performance of the 100 largest Glass Manufacturing companies around the globe. Whether you are assessing key competitors, probing for new business opportunities, or even searching for takeover targets, a quick glance at this report revealed:
o 24 companies look ripe for takeover with sales increasing but profits down meaning a more prudent management is necessary.
o 25 of the Top 100 achieved greater than 20% increase in sales last year.
o Last year a quarter of the industry made a pre-tax loss.
o 50 companies saw sales fall last year.
o 44 of your competitors have seen a fall in their overall financial strength.
The report delivers an instant, unbiased verdict on each company using an uncomplicated graphical analysis and written summary. Imagine the convenience of having the companies crucial to your market in a clearly presented analysis in one monetary currency and language.
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Hard Copy||A printed copy of the report will be shipped to you.|