• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Air Liquide Welding, S.A.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, September 2010, Pages: 13
Business Review’s Air Liquide Welding, S.A.contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Air Liquide Welding, S.A. business.
Business Review’s “Air Liquide Welding, S.A.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Air Liquide Welding, S.A.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Air Liquide Welding, S.A.'s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Air Liquide Welding, S.A. (Air Liquide Welding), a part of The Air Liquide Group, is engaged in providing welding solutions to a number of sectors including shipyard, automotive, transportation equipment, infrastructure and wind energy. The product portfolio of the company comprises manual installations, tools and protection equipments and consumables. The company also provides cutting and welding automation solutions. The company has over 30 years of experience in robotics welding. The company markets its products under the brand names of OERLIKON, SAF-FRO, CEMONT, WELDTEAM and WELDLINE. The company has presence in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and South America. The company is headquartered in Cergy Pontoise Cedex, France.
1. Air Liquide Welding, S.A. - Company Overview
2. Air Liquide Welding, S.A. - Key Facts
3. Air Liquide Welding, S.A. - Business Description
4. Air Liquide Welding, S.A. - Major Products and Services
5. Air Liquide Welding, S.A. - History
6. Air Liquide Welding, S.A. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Air Liquide Welding, S.A. - Strengths
6.1.2. Air Liquide Welding, S.A. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Air Liquide Welding, S.A. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Air Liquide Welding, S.A. - Threats
7. Air Liquide Welding, S.A. - Key Competitors
8. Air Liquide Welding, S.A. - Key Employees
9. Air Liquide Welding, S.A. - Company Statement
10. Air Liquide Welding, S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Air Liquide Welding, S.A. Key Facts
Table 2: Air Liquide Welding, S.A. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Air Liquide Welding, S.A. History
Table 4: Air Liquide Welding, S.A. Key Employees
Table 5: Air Liquide Welding, S.A. Locations
Table 6: Air Liquide Welding, S.A. Subsidiaries
List of Figures