• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Boral Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, December 2010, Pages: 24
Business Review’s Boral Ltd.contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Boral Ltd. business.
Business Review’s “Boral Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Boral Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Boral Ltd.'s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Boral Ltd. (Boral) is one of the leading building and construction materials companies in Australia. The company engages in supplying and manufacturing construction and building materials. The products offered by the company include pre-mix concrete and asphalt, flyash, cement, quarry products, timber, windows, plasterboard, concrete masonry products, clay and concrete roof tiles, clay bricks and pavers. The company operates through five reportable segments, namely, Boral Construction Materials, Cement division, Boral Building Products, United States of America and Other. It serves customers in the construction and building industries. The company operates in Australia, the US and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
1. Boral Ltd. - Company Overview
2. Boral Ltd. - Key Facts
3. Boral Ltd. - Business Description
4. Boral Ltd. - Major Products and Services
5. Boral Ltd. - History
6. Boral Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Boral Ltd. - Strengths
6.1.2. Boral Ltd. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Boral Ltd. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Boral Ltd. - Threats
7. Boral Ltd. - Key Competitors
8. Boral Ltd. - Key Employees
9. Boral Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Boral Ltd. - Company Statement
11. Boral Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Boral Ltd. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Boral Ltd. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Boral Ltd. Key Facts
Table 2: Boral Ltd. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Boral Ltd. History
Table 4: Boral Ltd. Key Employees
Table 5: Boral Ltd. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Boral Ltd. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Boral Ltd. Locations
Table 8: Boral Ltd., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Boral Ltd., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Boral Ltd., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Boral Ltd., Share Data
Table 12: Boral Ltd. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Boral Ltd., Ratio Charts