Sino-Forest Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Language: English
- Published: June 2013
Business Review’s Sino-Forest Corporationcontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Sino-Forest Corporation business.
Business Review’s “Sino-Forest Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Sino-Forest Corporation) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Sino-Forest Corporation's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Sino-Forest Corporation (Sino-Forest) is a leading commercial forest plantation operator in the People Republic of China (PRC). Sino-Forest’s plantations, manufacturing facilities and other forest product operations in China are located in as many as ten provinces and municipalities. As of December 2009, Sino-Forest had approximately 512,700 hectares of forest plantations, located primarily in southern and eastern China. The company classifies its business into two reportable segments: Wood Fibre Operations and Manufacturing and Other Operations. Wood Fiber Operations include acquisition, cultivation and sales of standing timber or harvested logs from its purchased, integrated and planted sources; sourcing logs from PRC suppliers and selling them in the domestic PRC market, and sourcing logs, sawn timber, veneer, and other wood-based products and selling them in the domestic PRC market. Manufacturing and Other Operations include production of engineered-wood flooring, sawn timber, finger-joint board and block board, plywood and veneer, and greenery and nursery operations. The company is headquartered in Ontario, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Sino-Forest Corporation - Company Overview
2. Sino-Forest Corporation - Key Facts
3. Sino-Forest Corporation - Business Description
4. Sino-Forest Corporation - Major Products and Services
5. Sino-Forest Corporation - History
6. Sino-Forest Corporation - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Sino-Forest Corporation - Strengths
6.1.2. Sino-Forest Corporation - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Sino-Forest Corporation - Opportunities
6.1.4. Sino-Forest Corporation - Threats
7. Sino-Forest Corporation - Key Competitors
8. Sino-Forest Corporation - Key Employees
9. Sino-Forest Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
10. Sino-Forest Corporation - Company Statement
11. Sino-Forest Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Sino-Forest Corporation - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Sino-Forest Corporation - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Sino-Forest Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: Sino-Forest Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: Sino-Forest Corporation History
Table 4: Sino-Forest Corporation Key Employees
Table 5: Sino-Forest Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Sino-Forest Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 7: Sino-Forest Corporation Locations
Table 8: Sino-Forest Corporation, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Sino-Forest Corporation, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Sino-Forest Corporation, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Sino-Forest Corporation, Share Data
Table 12: Sino-Forest Corporation Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Sino-Forest Corporation, Ratio Charts