- Language: English
- 521 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
Special Metals Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1581446
- September 2010
- 14 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Special Metals Corporationcontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Special Metals Corporation business.
Business Review’s “Special Metals Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Special Metals Corporation) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Special Metals Corporation's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Special Metals Corporation (SMC) is US based a metal alloys producing company. The company operates as a subsidiary of Precision Castparts Corporation. SMC is engaged in invention, production and supply of the high-nickel, high-performance, heat resistance, high-temperature, corrosion resistance, toughness and strength alloys. The company is also involved in producing nickel alloys in standard mill forms, from large ingots and billets to plate, sheet, strip, tubing, bar and wire, the latter of which includes core and filler wires for welding products. The company has a strong and potent network of sales across United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Asia. The company is headquartered at Huntington in West Virginia, United States. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Special Metals Corporation - Company Overview
2. Special Metals Corporation - Key Facts
3. Special Metals Corporation - Business Description
4. Special Metals Corporation - Major Products and Services
5. Special Metals Corporation - History
6. Special Metals Corporation - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Special Metals Corporation - Strengths
6.1.2. Special Metals Corporation - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Special Metals Corporation - Opportunities
6.1.4. Special Metals Corporation - Threats
7. Special Metals Corporation - Key Competitors
8. Special Metals Corporation - Key Employees
9. Special Metals Corporation - Company Statement
10. Special Metals Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Special Metals Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: Special Metals Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: Special Metals Corporation History
Table 4: Special Metals Corporation Key Employees
Table 5: Special Metals Corporation Locations
Table 6: Special Metals Corporation Subsidiaries
List of Figures