- Language: English
- 238 Pages
- Published: November 2011
- Region: Global
Aerojet-General Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: December 2010
- 14 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Aerojet-General Corporationcontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Aerojet-General Corporation business.
Business Review’s “Aerojet-General Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Aerojet-General Corporation) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Aerojet-General Corporation's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Aerojet-General Corporation (Aerojet), based in the US, is engaged in the provision of propulsion systems to the defense and space industries. Aerojet is a key subsidiary of GenCorp Inc., and generates more than 90% of its total revenues. The company also offers munitions applications and armament systems for precision tactical weapon systems. The company’s product portfolio includes missile defense propulsion, space lift propulsion, spacecraft propulsion, strategic systems propulsion, tactical systems propulsion, advanced structures, air-breathing propulsion, fire suppression systems, and warheads and energetics. The company’s key customers include the US Department of Defense (US DoD), major prime contractors, and NASA. Aerojet is headquartered in Sacramento, California, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Aerojet-General Corporation - Company Overview
2. Aerojet-General Corporation - Key Facts
3. Aerojet-General Corporation - Business Description
4. Aerojet-General Corporation - Major Products and Services
5. Aerojet-General Corporation - History
6. Aerojet-General Corporation - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Aerojet-General Corporation - Strengths
6.1.2. Aerojet-General Corporation - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Aerojet-General Corporation - Opportunities
6.1.4. Aerojet-General Corporation - Threats
7. Aerojet-General Corporation - Key Competitors
8. Aerojet-General Corporation - Key Employees
9. Aerojet-General Corporation - Company Statement
10. Aerojet-General Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Aerojet-General Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: Aerojet-General Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: Aerojet-General Corporation History
Table 4: Aerojet-General Corporation Key Employees
Table 5: Aerojet-General Corporation Locations
Table 6: Aerojet-General Corporation Subsidiaries
List of Figures