- Language: English
- 645 Pages
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Global
Allen-Vanguard Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: December 2010
- Region: Global
- 12 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Allen-Vanguard Corporationcontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Allen-Vanguard Corporation business.
Business Review’s “Allen-Vanguard Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Allen-Vanguard Corporation) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Allen-Vanguard Corporation's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Allen-Vanguard Corporation (Allen-Vanguard) is a Canada based company engages in manufacturing and sale of improvised explosive devices (IEDs), radio controlled IEDs, CBRN agents, and heat products. The company’s products include Personal Protective Equipment, EOD and IEDD Tools and Accessories, Remotely Operated Vehicles, Cooling Systems, Blast Attenuation Seats, CBRN, Electronic Countermeasure, Search and Detection, and Intelligence Subscriptions. Allen-Vanguard also provides Intelligence, Training, Consultancy, Maintenance and Support services. It caters its products and service to counter-IED, force protection and survivability, EOD and demining, search and detection, RF protection and exploitation, forensics, CBRN, training and support, threat intelligence, event security. Allen-Vanguard is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Company Overview
2. Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Key Facts
3. Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Business Description
4. Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Major Products and Services
5. Allen-Vanguard Corporation - History
6. Allen-Vanguard Corporation - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Strengths
6.1.2. Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Opportunities
6.1.4. Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Threats
7. Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Key Competitors
8. Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Key Employees
9. Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Company Statement
10. Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Allen-Vanguard Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: Allen-Vanguard Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: Allen-Vanguard Corporation History
Table 4: Allen-Vanguard Corporation Key Employees
Table 5: Allen-Vanguard Corporation Locations
Table 6: Allen-Vanguard Corporation Subsidiaries
List of Figures