• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
AMEWAS, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, October 2010, Pages: 10
Business Review’s AMEWAS, Inc.contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning AMEWAS, Inc. business.
Business Review’s “AMEWAS, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (AMEWAS, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents AMEWAS, Inc.'s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
AMEWAS, Inc. (AMEWAS) is a US based company engaged in providing technical assistance and support services to the Department of Defense. It provides technical expertise in life-cycle engineering, signals intelligence, C4ISR environments, weapon system employment, radar warning receivers, synthetic warfare environments, software engineering and hardware integration, life-cycle engineering support, analysis services, scenario generation and synthetic warfare environment support, models development and simulation support, training and engineering facility and electronic warfare systems. Additionally, it provides administrative, program management, technical and engineering support to Naval Air Systems Command and Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, Office of Naval Research departments. The notable clients include Tybrin, Northrup Grumman, GTE, Hughes, and Sanders. AMEWAS is headquartered in California, Maryland, US.
1. AMEWAS, Inc. - Company Overview
2. AMEWAS, Inc. - Key Facts
3. AMEWAS, Inc. - Business Description
4. AMEWAS, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. AMEWAS, Inc. - History
6. AMEWAS, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. AMEWAS, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. AMEWAS, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. AMEWAS, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. AMEWAS, Inc. - Threats
7. AMEWAS, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. AMEWAS, Inc. - Key Employees
9. AMEWAS, Inc. - Company Statement
10. AMEWAS, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: AMEWAS, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: AMEWAS, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: AMEWAS, Inc. History
Table 4: AMEWAS, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: AMEWAS, Inc. Locations
Table 6: AMEWAS, Inc. Subsidiaries
List of Figures