• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Denel (Pty) Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, December 2010, Pages: 15
Business Review’s Denel (Pty) Limitedcontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Denel (Pty) Limited business.
Business Review’s “Denel (Pty) Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Denel (Pty) Limited) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Denel (Pty) Limited's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Denel (Pty) Limited (Denel) is one of the largest manufacturers of defense equipment in South Africa. The key products and services of the company are: artillery projectiles, artillery propulsion, artillery systems, brass products and ammunition components, energetic materials and ball powders, heavy caliber ammunition, hunting and sporting ammunition, light weapons, mine action and contraband, missiles and standoff weapons, naval ammunition, pyrotechnics, small and medium caliber, ammunition, turrets for armoured vehicles and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs). The company is engaged in maintenance, repair and overhaul of fixed and rotary wing aircraft in military and civilian service. The company also manufactures sheet metal and machined components for the aircraft industry and assembles aircraft. The company is headquartered in Irene, South Africa.
1. Denel (Pty) Limited - Company Overview
2. Denel (Pty) Limited - Key Facts
3. Denel (Pty) Limited - Business Description
4. Denel (Pty) Limited - Major Products and Services
5. Denel (Pty) Limited - History
6. Denel (Pty) Limited - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Denel (Pty) Limited - Strengths
6.1.2. Denel (Pty) Limited - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Denel (Pty) Limited - Opportunities
6.1.4. Denel (Pty) Limited - Threats
7. Denel (Pty) Limited - Key Competitors
8. Denel (Pty) Limited - Key Employees
9. Denel (Pty) Limited - Company Statement
10. Denel (Pty) Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Denel (Pty) Limited Key Facts
Table 2: Denel (Pty) Limited Major Products and Services
Table 3: Denel (Pty) Limited History
Table 4: Denel (Pty) Limited Key Employees
Table 5: Denel (Pty) Limited Locations
Table 6: Denel (Pty) Limited Subsidiaries
List of Figures