- Language: English
- 308 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
Mundus Group, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: October 2010
- 13 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Mundus Group, Inc.contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Mundus Group, Inc. business.
Business Review’s “Mundus Group, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Mundus Group, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Mundus Group, Inc.'s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Mundus Group, Inc. (MNDP) is engaged in design, development, manufacture and distribution of advanced technology aerospace products. The company is principally focused on research and development of Vertical Take-Off and Landing Flying Car (VTOL Flying Car) technology. The company's key products include the Vertical Take Off and Landing vehicles and Unmanned AirVehicles. MNDP principally operates through its subsidiaries, AirStar International Inc., and Roadable Aircraft Inc. The company produced products find their application in homeland security and border patrol; mining industries; fire, emergency, search and rescue industries; movie, documentary and aerial cinematography industry; surveillance; environmental testing; and government agencies. MNDP is headquartered in Nevada, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Mundus Group, Inc. - Company Overview
2. Mundus Group, Inc. - Key Facts
3. Mundus Group, Inc. - Business Description
4. Mundus Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Mundus Group, Inc. - History
6. Mundus Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Mundus Group, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Mundus Group, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Mundus Group, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Mundus Group, Inc. - Threats
7. Mundus Group, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Mundus Group, Inc. - Key Employees
9. Mundus Group, Inc. - Company Statement
10. Mundus Group, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Mundus Group, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Mundus Group, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Mundus Group, Inc. History
Table 4: Mundus Group, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Mundus Group, Inc. Locations
Table 6: Mundus Group, Inc. Subsidiaries
List of Figures