- Language: English
- 53 Pages
- Published: July 2014
PTB Group Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: October 2010
- 23 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s PTB Group Limitedcontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning PTB Group Limited business.
Business Review’s “PTB Group Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (PTB Group Limited) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents PTB Group Limited's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
PTB Group Limited (PTB) is an Australian based provider of MRO services to the aerospace and military aviation market. It offers services for two engine types mainly Pratt & Whitney PT6A and Honeywell TPE331 turbine engine. The company also offers a wide range of services including repair and overhaul of turbine engines; sale and trading in spare parts for engines and components; and long-term engine management contracts. In addition, it offers finance for aircraft and turbine engines that are sold to its customers. The company has operations spread across Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, North America, Asia, Africa, and Europe. PTB is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. PTB Group Limited - Company Overview
2. PTB Group Limited - Key Facts
3. PTB Group Limited - Business Description
4. PTB Group Limited - Major Products and Services
5. PTB Group Limited - History
6. PTB Group Limited - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. PTB Group Limited - Strengths
6.1.2. PTB Group Limited - Weaknesses
6.1.3. PTB Group Limited - Opportunities
6.1.4. PTB Group Limited - Threats
7. PTB Group Limited - Key Competitors
8. PTB Group Limited - Key Employees
9. PTB Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies
10. PTB Group Limited - Company Statement
11. PTB Group Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. PTB Group Limited - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. PTB Group Limited - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: PTB Group Limited Key Facts
Table 2: PTB Group Limited Major Products and Services
Table 3: PTB Group Limited History
Table 4: PTB Group Limited Key Employees
Table 5: PTB Group Limited Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: PTB Group Limited Subsidiaries
Table 7: PTB Group Limited Locations
Table 8: PTB Group Limited, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: PTB Group Limited, Annual Ratios
Table 10: PTB Group Limited, Interim Ratios
Table 11: PTB Group Limited, Share Data
Table 12: PTB Group Limited Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: PTB Group Limited, Ratio Charts