The South African Defense Industry - Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights to 2018: Market Profile
- Language: English
- Published: October 2013
- Region: Africa, South Africa
Business Review’s Turbomeca SAcontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Turbomeca SA business.
Business Review’s “Turbomeca SA: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Turbomeca SA) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Turbomeca SA's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Turbomeca SA (Turbomeca) is a France based company, engaged in the design and production of low and medium gas turbine engines for helicopters, jet engines for light combat and trainer aircrafts. The engine families offered include Arrius, Arriel, TM 333, Ardiden, MTR390, Makila, RTM 322, Astazou, Artouste and Turmo engines. It also offers a wide range of service such as maintenance, repair, overhaul, technical assistance, training, rental services and on-line support. The company’s clientele include South Africa Air Force, UK Royal Air Force, British Military Flight Test School, Agusta, Boeing, Denel, Eurocopter. The company operates in the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. Turbomeca is headquartered in Bordes, France. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Turbomeca SA - Company Overview
2. Turbomeca SA - Key Facts
3. Turbomeca SA - Business Description
4. Turbomeca SA - Major Products and Services
5. Turbomeca SA - History
6. Turbomeca SA - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Turbomeca SA - Strengths
6.1.2. Turbomeca SA - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Turbomeca SA - Opportunities
6.1.4. Turbomeca SA - Threats
7. Turbomeca SA - Key Competitors
8. Turbomeca SA - Key Employees
9. Turbomeca SA - Company Statement
10. Turbomeca SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Turbomeca SA Key Facts
Table 2: Turbomeca SA Major Products and Services
Table 3: Turbomeca SA History
Table 4: Turbomeca SA Key Employees
Table 5: Turbomeca SA Locations
Table 6: Turbomeca SA Subsidiaries
List of Figures