- Published: October 2011
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Umeco PLC: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: November 2010
- Region: Global
- 24 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Umeco PLCcontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Umeco PLC business.
Business Review’s “Umeco PLC: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Umeco PLC) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Umeco PLC's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Umeco Plc (Umeco) offers supply chain management services and composite materials to the aerospace, defense, automotive, motor sport and wind turbine industries. Major customers include Rolls-Royce Plc, BAE Systems, British Airways, Smiths Industries, Goodrich Aerospace, Bombardier Aerospace, Lockheed Martin and the United States Department of Defense. Umeco operates and maintains various facilities in the UK, the US, France, Germany, Italy, China, Singapore and South Africa. The company is headquartered at Warwickshire, UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Umeco PLC - Company Overview
2. Umeco PLC - Key Facts
3. Umeco PLC - Business Description
4. Umeco PLC - Major Products and Services
5. Umeco PLC - History
6. Umeco PLC - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Umeco PLC - Strengths
6.1.2. Umeco PLC - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Umeco PLC - Opportunities
6.1.4. Umeco PLC - Threats
7. Umeco PLC - Key Competitors
8. Umeco PLC - Key Employees
9. Umeco PLC - Key Employee Biographies
10. Umeco PLC - Company Statement
11. Umeco PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Umeco PLC - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Umeco PLC - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Umeco PLC Key Facts
Table 2: Umeco PLC Major Products and Services
Table 3: Umeco PLC History
Table 4: Umeco PLC Key Employees
Table 5: Umeco PLC Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Umeco PLC Subsidiaries
Table 7: Umeco PLC Locations
Table 8: Umeco PLC, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Umeco PLC, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Umeco PLC, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Umeco PLC, Share Data
Table 12: Umeco PLC Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Umeco PLC, Ratio Charts