• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
CGA Mining Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, October 2010, Pages: 21
Business Review’s CGA Mining Limitedcontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning CGA Mining Limited business.
Business Review’s “CGA Mining Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (CGA Mining Limited) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents CGA Mining Limited's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
CGA Mining Limited is an Australian based company engaged in the mineral exploration, development and production of the mineral resource properties. The principal asset of the company is the Masbate Gold Project which is located in the Philippines. The Masbate Gold Project principally focuses on the extraction and processing of gold. CGA operates through its subsidiaries, namely, Philippine Gold Ltd, Conex Oil Exploration Pty Ltd, Central Asia Gold Limited and Gold Processing & Refining Corp. The company also has interests in projects in Zambia and Nigeria. The company is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
1. CGA Mining Limited - Company Overview
2. CGA Mining Limited - Key Facts
3. CGA Mining Limited - Business Description
4. CGA Mining Limited - Major Products and Services
5. CGA Mining Limited - History
6. CGA Mining Limited - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. CGA Mining Limited - Strengths
6.1.2. CGA Mining Limited - Weaknesses
6.1.3. CGA Mining Limited - Opportunities
6.1.4. CGA Mining Limited - Threats
7. CGA Mining Limited - Key Competitors
8. CGA Mining Limited - Key Employees
9. CGA Mining Limited - Key Employee Biographies
10. CGA Mining Limited - Company Statement
11. CGA Mining Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. CGA Mining Limited - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. CGA Mining Limited - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: CGA Mining Limited Key Facts
Table 2: CGA Mining Limited Major Products and Services
Table 3: CGA Mining Limited History
Table 4: CGA Mining Limited Key Employees
Table 5: CGA Mining Limited Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: CGA Mining Limited Subsidiaries
Table 7: CGA Mining Limited Locations
Table 8: CGA Mining Limited, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: CGA Mining Limited, Annual Ratios
Table 10: CGA Mining Limited, Interim Ratios
Table 11: CGA Mining Limited, Share Data
Table 12: CGA Mining Limited Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: CGA Mining Limited, Ratio Charts