- Language: English
- 78 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: United Kingdom
Taseko Mines Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: October 2010
- 22 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Taseko Mines Limitedcontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Taseko Mines Limited business.
Business Review’s “Taseko Mines Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Taseko Mines Limited) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Taseko Mines Limited's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Taseko Mines Limited (Taseko) is a Canada-based mining company. The company has one operating mine, two advanced stage projects and one exploration property. Its products are copper and gold. Its assets include Gibraltar copper-molybdenum mine, the Prosperity gold-copper project, the Harmony gold project and the early stage Aley niobium project, all located in Canada. The company is headquartered in British Columbia, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Taseko Mines Limited - Company Overview
2. Taseko Mines Limited - Key Facts
3. Taseko Mines Limited - Business Description
4. Taseko Mines Limited - Major Products and Services
5. Taseko Mines Limited - History
6. Taseko Mines Limited - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Taseko Mines Limited - Strengths
6.1.2. Taseko Mines Limited - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Taseko Mines Limited - Opportunities
6.1.4. Taseko Mines Limited - Threats
7. Taseko Mines Limited - Key Competitors
8. Taseko Mines Limited - Key Employees
9. Taseko Mines Limited - Key Employee Biographies
10. Taseko Mines Limited - Company Statement
11. Taseko Mines Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Taseko Mines Limited - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Taseko Mines Limited - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Taseko Mines Limited Key Facts
Table 2: Taseko Mines Limited Major Products and Services
Table 3: Taseko Mines Limited History
Table 4: Taseko Mines Limited Key Employees
Table 5: Taseko Mines Limited Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Taseko Mines Limited Subsidiaries
Table 7: Taseko Mines Limited Locations
Table 8: Taseko Mines Limited, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Taseko Mines Limited, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Taseko Mines Limited, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Taseko Mines Limited, Share Data
Table 12: Taseko Mines Limited Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Taseko Mines Limited, Ratio Charts
|Electronic (PDF)||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|