- Language: English
- Published: June 2013
Coesia S.p.A.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1581755
- November 2010
- 15 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Coesia S.p.A.contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Coesia S.p.A. business.
Business Review’s “Coesia S.p.A.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Coesia S.p.A.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Coesia S.p.A.'s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Coesia S.p.A. (Coesia) is engaged in the automatic machinery business. It does cigarette making and packaging, food and beverage packaging, chemical packaging, hygiene disposables making and packaging, and milling machinery for aerospace and automotive applications. In addition, it is also engaged in offering gears and transmissions, printing and packaging security systems, and vision inspection systems. It principally operates through 12 companies which include ACMA, ADMV, CIMA, CITUS, G.D, GDM, HAPA, KALIX, LAETUS, NORDEN, SACMO, VOLPAK. Geographically, the company has manufacturing facilities in nine countries Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, China, the US and Brazil. It was formerly known as G.D S.p.A. It is headquartered in Bologna, Italy. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Coesia S.p.A. - Company Overview
2. Coesia S.p.A. - Key Facts
3. Coesia S.p.A. - Business Description
4. Coesia S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
5. Coesia S.p.A. - History
6. Coesia S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Coesia S.p.A. - Strengths
6.1.2. Coesia S.p.A. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Coesia S.p.A. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Coesia S.p.A. - Threats
7. Coesia S.p.A. - Key Competitors
8. Coesia S.p.A. - Key Employees
9. Coesia S.p.A. - Company Statement
10. Coesia S.p.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Coesia S.p.A. Key Facts
Table 2: Coesia S.p.A. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Coesia S.p.A. History
Table 4: Coesia S.p.A. Key Employees
Table 5: Coesia S.p.A. Locations
Table 6: Coesia S.p.A. Subsidiaries
List of Figures