• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Klabin S.A.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 21
Business Review’s Klabin S.A.contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Klabin S.A. business.
Business Review’s “Klabin S.A.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Klabin S.A.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Klabin S.A.'s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Klabin S.A. (Klabin) is one of the biggest producers of paper in Brazil. The company is engaged in producing, exporting and recycling of various paper products such as packaging paper and board, corrugated packaging, industrial sacks and timber logs. Klabin operates through 17 industrial plants that are spread across eight states in Brazil and one plant in Argentina that have a total annual production capacity of 1.6 million tons of paper. The company also has 224 thousand hectares of planted forests and 187 thousand hectares of preserved native woodlands. It operates through four business units, namely, Forestry, Paper, Corrugated Packaging and Industrial Sacks. Klabin is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
1. Klabin S.A. - Company Overview
2. Klabin S.A. - Key Facts
3. Klabin S.A. - Business Description
4. Klabin S.A. - Major Products and Services
5. Klabin S.A. - History
6. Klabin S.A. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Klabin S.A. - Strengths
6.1.2. Klabin S.A. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Klabin S.A. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Klabin S.A. - Threats
7. Klabin S.A. - Key Competitors
8. Klabin S.A. - Key Employees
9. Klabin S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Klabin S.A. - Company Statement
11. Klabin S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Klabin S.A. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Klabin S.A. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Klabin S.A. Key Facts
Table 2: Klabin S.A. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Klabin S.A. History
Table 4: Klabin S.A. Key Employees
Table 5: Klabin S.A. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Klabin S.A. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Klabin S.A. Locations
Table 8: Klabin S.A., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Klabin S.A., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Klabin S.A., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Klabin S.A., Share Data
Table 12: Klabin S.A. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Klabin S.A., Ratio Charts