Defense Expenditure in Austria to 2015 - Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape: Market Profile
- Published: August 2011
Business Review’s Prinzhorn Holding GmbHcontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Prinzhorn Holding GmbH business.
Business Review’s “Prinzhorn Holding GmbH: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Prinzhorn Holding GmbH) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Prinzhorn Holding GmbH's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Prinzhorn Holding GmbH (Prinzhorn) is a holding company, which owns numerous companies constituting the Prinzhorn Group that are engaged in the manufacture of packaging solutions. The constituent companies are Hamburger Recycling, Hamburger Containerboard, Dunpack Packaging and Brigl & Bergmeister. Through Hamburger Recycling, the company recycles recovered paper to produce various paperboard products. Hamburger Containerboard consists of Hamburger Pitten, Hamburger Reiger, Hamburger Spremberg and Hamburger Hungaria, which are engaged in the production of various containerboard products such as facing paper, corrugating medium, linerboard, coated and uncoated paper. Dunpack Packaging provides several corrugated products and services. Brigl & Bergmeister offers labels and flexible packaging solutions. Prinzhorn is headquartered in Oberwaltersdorf, Austria. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Prinzhorn Holding GmbH - Company Overview
2. Prinzhorn Holding GmbH - Key Facts
3. Prinzhorn Holding GmbH - Business Description
4. Prinzhorn Holding GmbH - Major Products and Services
5. Prinzhorn Holding GmbH - History
6. Prinzhorn Holding GmbH - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Prinzhorn Holding GmbH - Strengths
6.1.2. Prinzhorn Holding GmbH - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Prinzhorn Holding GmbH - Opportunities
6.1.4. Prinzhorn Holding GmbH - Threats
7. Prinzhorn Holding GmbH - Key Competitors
8. Prinzhorn Holding GmbH - Key Employees
9. Prinzhorn Holding GmbH - Company Statement
10. Prinzhorn Holding GmbH - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Prinzhorn Holding GmbH Key Facts
Table 2: Prinzhorn Holding GmbH Major Products and Services
Table 3: Prinzhorn Holding GmbH History
Table 4: Prinzhorn Holding GmbH Key Employees
Table 5: Prinzhorn Holding GmbH Locations
Table 6: Prinzhorn Holding GmbH Subsidiaries
List of Figures
|Electronic (PDF)||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|