• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Promens hf: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 12
Business Review’s Promens hfcontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Promens hf business.
Business Review’s “Promens hf: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Promens hf) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Promens hf's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Promens hf (Promens) is a leading global plastics manufacturer of Iceland. The company is engaged in manufacturing a wide range of products, including containers, bins and boxes, tanks, bottles, pallets, connectors, covers, jars, pots, canisters, systems, vials, palitainers, jerrycans, frostboxes, as well as components for electronics and electric industries. Promens serves various markets including agriculture, aquaculture, automotive, chemical, electrical, environment, fishing, food and beverage, healthcare, household, logistics, marine, personal care, pharmaceutical, and recreation. The company incorporates production methods such as blow molding, thermoforming, injection molding and rotational molding. Promens is operating through 60 manufacturing facilities in 23 countries across the Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. The company is headquartered in Kopavogur, Iceland.
1. Promens hf - Company Overview
2. Promens hf - Key Facts
3. Promens hf - Business Description
4. Promens hf - Major Products and Services
5. Promens hf - History
6. Promens hf - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Promens hf - Strengths
6.1.2. Promens hf - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Promens hf - Opportunities
6.1.4. Promens hf - Threats
7. Promens hf - Key Competitors
8. Promens hf - Key Employees
9. Promens hf - Company Statement
10. Promens hf - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Promens hf Key Facts
Table 2: Promens hf Major Products and Services
Table 3: Promens hf History
Table 4: Promens hf Key Employees
Table 5: Promens hf Locations
Table 6: Promens hf Subsidiaries
List of Figures