Sappi Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1581855
- October 2010
- 28 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Sappi Limitedcontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Sappi Limited business.
Business Review’s “Sappi Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Sappi Limited) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Sappi Limited's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Sappi Limited (Sappi) is a leading global paper and pulp producing company in South Africa. The company is principally engaged in producing coated fine paper, which is broadly used in various applications such as books, brochures, magazines and catalogues. It also offers chemical cellulose, which is used in the manufacture of viscose fiber, acetate tow and consumer and pharmaceutical products. Apart from this, the company also offers newsprint, uncoated graphic and business papers, premium quality packaging papers, coated specialty papers and paper grade pulp. It operates in South Africa, North America, Asia and Europe. The company is headquartered in Braamfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Sappi Limited - Company Overview
2. Sappi Limited - Key Facts
3. Sappi Limited - Business Description
4. Sappi Limited - Major Products and Services
5. Sappi Limited - History
6. Sappi Limited - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Sappi Limited - Strengths
6.1.2. Sappi Limited - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Sappi Limited - Opportunities
6.1.4. Sappi Limited - Threats
7. Sappi Limited - Key Competitors
8. Sappi Limited - Key Employees
9. Sappi Limited - Key Employee Biographies
10. Sappi Limited - Company Statement
11. Sappi Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Sappi Limited - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Sappi Limited - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Sappi Limited Key Facts
Table 2: Sappi Limited Major Products and Services
Table 3: Sappi Limited History
Table 4: Sappi Limited Key Employees
Table 5: Sappi Limited Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Sappi Limited Subsidiaries
Table 7: Sappi Limited Locations
Table 8: Sappi Limited, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Sappi Limited, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Sappi Limited, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Sappi Limited, Share Data
Table 12: Sappi Limited Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Sappi Limited, Ratio Charts