- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Wausau Paper Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: October 2010
- Region: Global
- 25 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Wausau Paper Corporationcontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Wausau Paper Corporation business.
Business Review’s “Wausau Paper Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Wausau Paper Corporation) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Wausau Paper Corporation's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Wausau Paper Corporation (Wausau) is engaged in the manufacture of fine printing & writing paper products, towel & tissue products and specialty product papers such as tape & industrial papers, packaging products for food service and release liner papers. The fine printing & writing papers include colored papers, coated papers and fine packaging papers. They have various applications including flyers, greeting cards and luxury packaging. The towel & tissue products include roll towels, industrial wipers and facial tissue. They are used in several places including office buildings, schools and colleges, hotels, factories and industrial facilities. The specialty papers are sold to manufacturers and converters, which serve a host of industries including consumer products, food service, product identification, and manufacturing. The company’s products are sold under various brands that include EcoSelect, ExperTec, DuraTec, InvenTec, ProGard, ProRedi, ProPly, ProTec, Astrobrights and Astropaque. The company operates principally in the US and Canada. Wausau is headquartered in Mosinee, Wisconsin, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Wausau Paper Corporation - Company Overview
2. Wausau Paper Corporation - Key Facts
3. Wausau Paper Corporation - Business Description
4. Wausau Paper Corporation - Major Products and Services
5. Wausau Paper Corporation - History
6. Wausau Paper Corporation - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Wausau Paper Corporation - Strengths
6.1.2. Wausau Paper Corporation - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Wausau Paper Corporation - Opportunities
6.1.4. Wausau Paper Corporation - Threats
7. Wausau Paper Corporation - Key Competitors
8. Wausau Paper Corporation - Key Employees
9. Wausau Paper Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
10. Wausau Paper Corporation - Company Statement
11. Wausau Paper Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Wausau Paper Corporation - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Wausau Paper Corporation - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Wausau Paper Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: Wausau Paper Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: Wausau Paper Corporation History
Table 4: Wausau Paper Corporation Key Employees
Table 5: Wausau Paper Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Wausau Paper Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 7: Wausau Paper Corporation Locations
Table 8: Wausau Paper Corporation, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Wausau Paper Corporation, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Wausau Paper Corporation, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Wausau Paper Corporation, Share Data
Table 12: Wausau Paper Corporation Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Wausau Paper Corporation, Ratio Charts