The UAE Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Published: October 2011
- Region: United Arab Emirates
Business Review’s Al Safeer Group of Companiescontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Al Safeer Group of Companies business.
Business Review’s “Al Safeer Group of Companies: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Al Safeer Group of Companies) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents Al Safeer Group of Companies's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Al Safeer Group of Companies (Al Safeer Group) is an industrial conglomerate, operating in diversified businesses including retail, malls and real estate, hospitality, manufacturing, and trading and logistics. In retail, the group operates a chain of hypermarkets, and specialty retail stores. The product line of the company includes foodstuff, apparels, footwear, home appliances, kitchenware, electronics, gifts, novelties, cosmetics, toiletries, furniture, kids’ items, daily usage articles, and related accessories. In addition, the company provides various services including home delivery, free installation of electronics products, gift cards and discount offers, and product warranty maintenance. Besides retail, the company is also engaged in development of malls and retail properties. The company is also involved in manufacturing activities and trading activities. The group, along with its subsidiaries, primarily operates in United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman and Qatar. Al Safeer Group is headquartered in Sharjah, UAE. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Al Safeer Group of Companies - Company Overview
2. Al Safeer Group of Companies - Key Facts
3. Al Safeer Group of Companies - Business Description
4. Al Safeer Group of Companies - Major Products and Services
5. Al Safeer Group of Companies - History
6. Al Safeer Group of Companies - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Al Safeer Group of Companies - Strengths
6.1.2. Al Safeer Group of Companies - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Al Safeer Group of Companies - Opportunities
6.1.4. Al Safeer Group of Companies - Threats
7. Al Safeer Group of Companies - Key Competitors
8. Al Safeer Group of Companies - Key Employees
9. Al Safeer Group of Companies - Company Statement
10. Al Safeer Group of Companies - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Al Safeer Group of Companies Key Facts
Table 2: Al Safeer Group of Companies Major Products and Services
Table 3: Al Safeer Group of Companies History
Table 4: Al Safeer Group of Companies Key Employees
Table 5: Al Safeer Group of Companies Locations
Table 6: Al Safeer Group of Companies Subsidiaries
List of Figures