- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
United Refining Company: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: December 2010
- Region: Global
- 14 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s United Refining Companycontains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning United Refining Company business.
Business Review’s “United Refining Company: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (United Refining Company) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents United Refining Company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
United Refining Company (United Refining) is an independent energy company, engaged in refining and marketing of petroleum products. It sells asphalts, distillates, gasoline, kerosene, and ultra low sulfur diesel to fuel trucks, airplanes, cars, and farm and construction equipment. Through its retail segment, the company sells petroleum products under various brands such as Citgo, Kwik Fill, Keystone, Country Fair, and Red Apple Food Mart through a network of 366 retail stores. The company also has a trucking operation in Erie, Pennsylvania, and its terminal operations are executed in the regions of Rochester, Tonawanda and West Seneca, New York, Butler and Springdale, Pennsylvania. United Refining owns a petroleum refinery in Pennsylvania. United Refining is headquartered in Pennsylvania, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. United Refining Company - Company Overview
2. United Refining Company - Key Facts
3. United Refining Company - Business Description
4. United Refining Company - Major Products and Services
5. United Refining Company - History
6. United Refining Company - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. United Refining Company - Strengths
6.1.2. United Refining Company - Weaknesses
6.1.3. United Refining Company - Opportunities
6.1.4. United Refining Company - Threats
7. United Refining Company - Key Competitors
8. United Refining Company - Key Employees
9. United Refining Company - Company Statement
10. United Refining Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1. Head Office
10.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: United Refining Company Key Facts
Table 2: United Refining Company Major Products and Services
Table 3: United Refining Company History
Table 4: United Refining Company Key Employees
Table 5: United Refining Company Locations
Table 6: United Refining Company Subsidiaries
List of Figures