• 1-800-526-8630U.S. (TOLL FREE)
  • 1-917-300-0470EAST COAST U.S.
  • +353-1-416-8900REST OF WORLD

This product is currently not available for purchase.

RELATED PRODUCTS

Female Fragrances Market in Latin America to 2014 (Fragrances) Product Image

Female Fragrances Market in Latin America to 2014 (Fragrances)

  • ID: 1583206
  • February 2011
  • Region: America, Latin America
  • 25 pages
  • Datamonitor

Introduction

This databook provides key data and information on the Female Fragrances Market in Latin America (Fragrances). This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.

Scope

-Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2003-2008) and forecast (2009-2013) data
-Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2007 and 2008

Highlights

The female fragrances category was valued at $4,446m in 2009, representing a CAGR of 15.2% since 2004.

By the end of 2014, the female fragrances category will be worth $7,461.4m, with an expected CAGR of 10.9% between 2009 and 2014.

The female fragrances market volume totaled 169.7 million units in 2009, representing a CAGR of 13% since 2004.

By the end of 2014, the female fragrances market will total 264.8 million units, with an expected CAGR of 9.3% between 2009 and 2014.

The female fragrances market was led by mass female fragrances (representing 74.6% of the total value), with premium female fragrances accounting for the remaining 25.4% share.

Reasons to Purchase

-Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the Female Fragrances Market in Latin America (Fragrances)

-Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments

-Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements

Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown



Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Summary category level: female fragrances

Chapter 2 Definition

Chapter 3 Category Analysis: Female Fragrances
Value analysis (US Dollar), 2004-09
Value analysis (US Dollar), 2009-14
Volume analysis, 2004-09
Volume analysis, 2009-14
Company share analysis
Distribution analysis
Expenditure and consumption per capita

Chapter 4 Research Methodology
Methodology overview
Secondary research
Market modeling
Creating an initial data model
Revising the initial data model
Creating a final estimate
Creating demographic value splits
Primary research
Data finalization
Ongoing research

LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Female fragrances, Latin America, value by segment ($m), 2004-14
Figure 2: Female fragrances, Latin America, category growth comparison, by value, 2004-14
Figure 3: Female fragrances, Latin America, volume by segment (units, million), 2004-14
Figure 4: Female fragrances, Latin America, category growth comparison, by volume, 2004-14
Figure 5: Female fragrances, Latin America, company share (top five companies) by value (%), 2008-09
Figure 6: Female fragrances, Latin America, distribution channels by value (%), 2008-09
Figure 7: Annual data review process

LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Female fragrances category definitions
Table 2: Female fragrances distribution channels
Table 3: Female fragrances, Latin America, value by segment ($m), 2004-09
Table 4: Female fragrances, Latin America, value forecast by segment ($m), 2009-14
Table 5: Female fragrances, Latin America, volume by segment (units, million), 2004-09
Table 6: Female fragrances, Latin America, volume forecast by segment (units, million), 2009-14
Table 7: Female fragrances, Latin America, company share (top 20 companies) by value (%), 2008-09
Table 8: Female fragrances, Latin America, value by company ($m), 2008-09
Table 9: Female fragrances, Latin America, distribution channels by value (%), 2008-09
Table 10: Female fragrances, Latin America, value by distribution channel ($m), 2008-09
Table 11: Female fragrances, Latin America, expenditure per capita ($), 2004-09
Table 12: Female fragrances, Latin America, forecast expenditure per capita ($), 2009-14
Table 13: Female fragrances, Latin America, consumption per capita (units), 2004-09
Table 14: Female fragrances, Latin America, forecast consumption per capita (units), 2009-14

Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown

Our Clients

Our clients' logos